Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is an important factor for us; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data we may collect, how we use and safeguard that data and with whom we may share it.
Collection of Data
The usage of our website is basically carried out without the entry of personal data. When you access our Websites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data which cannot be assigned to a particular user (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data within Continental Automotive Trading Uk Ltd to monitor the attractiveness of our Websites and improve their performance or content.
Personal data (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) is only collected by us when you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by completion of an order), you respectively provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data. You can recall your data by emailing email@example.com
Purpose of Use
The personal data which you chose to provide us with will generally be used to:
- respond to your enquiry
- process your order; or
- provide you access to specific information or offers
- store and process personal data and share it within Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd offers in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand our customers needs better.
Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the collection, use or disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected;
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence; or
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd information technology systems to damage data safety.
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd websites contain links to other Web sites. Continental Automotive Trading UK Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Questions and Comments